Active Deal Lidl DIY /Tool Deals

Coog

Admin
Drives
GTI
Lifted one of the 40v grinders today. Seems very decent albeit huge!

IMG_9120.jpeg

Jbridges522

RMS Regular
Drives
986 & RR
Take half the car with the cat lol was looking at them but they are just so feckin big!

Picked up another wee oil pump after the old one died. No one try changing the hoses round to speed it up. It results in a quick death!

Coog

Admin
Drives
GTI
Take half the car with the cat lol was looking at them but they are just so feckin big!

Picked up another wee oil pump after the old one died. No one try changing the hoses round to speed it up. It results in a quick death!

Down to £50. Couldn’t help myself.

I’ve burned out a few of the normal ones. If they do a smaller professional I’ll probably grab one of those too. Much better than the standard ones.

Gavlar

RMS Regular
Anyone ever bought the keter rattan style garden sofa set Lidl do by Livarno? Decent?

662a2e2c13f5d.jpg

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
Anyone see the Silvercrest theraguns back for sale? Mine packed in due to kids thinking it was a toy to batter things off so looking another one

Jbridges522

RMS Regular
Drives
986 & RR
Cordless powerhose has been broken since I got it, works fine if the water is fed to it but doesn't pull the water to itself, went to do a warranty claim over message / email as per normal but decided to phone them instead. No joke took 1min, didn't ask about receipts, proof of it being broken nothing, took its serial number, my name and address and a new one is on the way. Way to go in the future.

Bryan

RMS Regular
If anyone spots the chainsaws back in store let me know. I managed to break mine within 2 months of buying it. They said there were none in stock so couldn't replace it and instead refunded me but I need another one.

Bryan

RMS Regular
Didn’t you try the helpline? I had mine sent off for repair. No dice. New one sent. It was ‘lightly’ used…

Yes, the helpline sent me to an email address.... which eventually sent me to another email address for the product supplier. The supplier claimed they had no replacement stock in the UK and had to refund me instead. Annoyingly when I started the process there were some for sale in Portadown but they have since all gone.

VinR

RMS Regular
Drives
E90 330d
If anyone spots the chainsaws back in store let me know. I managed to break mine within 2 months of buying it. They said there were none in stock so couldn't replace it and instead refunded me but I need another one.

Any of the titan range in screwfix suit you?

Chris0

RMS Regular
OP
Chris0
Anyone ever try the cordless lawnmower? Seen it in store not that I need it but was tempted to know what they are like