Kenwood KDC-W6527

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

xHannaHx

RMS Regular
Drives
silvia s14a
as above. kenwood head unit. is in perfect condition and is around 6 months old. picture and revelent jargon below!

offers!!

kdcw65275tp.jpg

Compatible with MP3 and WMA format discs as well as conventional audio CDs

Removable slide front panel with 3 step angle adjustment, switchable face-removed LED warning and security code

Four tone 3D flourescent full-dot display with dimmer

Rotary volume control. Red or green (switchable) button illumination

Radio can be connected to factory-fitted remote controls and external dashboard displays on most cars (adaptor required)

Compatible with current model Kenwood CD / MP3 changers

Accepts RCA auxiliary inputs to connect iPod, walkman etc.

Infra-red remote controller included

CD-R / CD-RW compatible

Display of CD text information from head unit or compatible CD changer. Display scrolls if necessary

Disc Name Preset allows names to be assigned to discs in optional CD changer. When disc is selected the name will appear on the radio's display

Disc Name Preset Play allows you to select by name any disc in optional CD changer. (Optional hand-held remote control is required)

RDS (radio data system) & EON (extended other networks) tuner

DAB tuner can be added as an option for Digital Audio Broadcasting reception

Full coverage of LW / MW / FM wavebands

Display of radio text information

4 x 50 Watts max power (MOSFET)

System Q-EX sound control

System E's light provides high-pass filter and 5 step low-pass filter for improved control of sub speaker

BMS external amplifier control

Internal amplifier disable option

0-bit muting for silence between tracks

Switchable dual-zone allows playing different sources to front and rear speakers simultaneously

Two RCA preout (2.0 volt) for connecting external amplifier (rear non-fade switchable)

Display auto-dims when vehicle's side lights turned on

24 hour clock display

Two way telephone mute

Automatic turn off (after selectable delay of 20, 40 or 60 minutes)

chunkerz

RMS Regular
Drives
A3
had this H/U up until last week , lovely 1 i sold mine thou had alot of interested pm vtrman i no he was interested

xHannaHx

RMS Regular
OP
xHannaHx
Drives
silvia s14a
ok have another one of these in my possession now, thought i'd just stick it onto the end instead of reposting again because it is exactly the same! once again offers on a postcard! :p lol

andy_gdon

RMS Regular
Drives
GTi Polo
ill also take a pm containing the price!!

Do they come in boxes or are they off the back of a lorry?

xHannaHx

RMS Regular
OP
xHannaHx
Drives
silvia s14a
ok this pming lark is peeving me off lol hes looking as close to 60 as he can! will take offers tho!

@andy_gdon they are totally legit, not too sure if this one is in a box or not but the last one was. just friends of mine are looking to change and im posting it up on their behalf! lol but no they arent off the back of a lorry!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.