KDS 4 wheel alignment ..?

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

chapletown

RMS Regular
Drives
G20 M340i X
Is the best place to get this done still Kerr's? Looking opinions on somewhere else to try as haven't exactly been too impressed with Kerr's last couple of times I've used them. I am looking a proper job done, none of this 20 quid and it's kinda right lol I've just spent guts of a grand on suspension so want it set up right. It's for an e46.

Cheers!

G N K

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
I started a thread on this a month or two back and kerrs where highly recommended. I went with magowans as a local mechanic got it done cheap for me. I wasn't happy with it brought it back and they insisted it was fine.

Last week got 4 new tyres on the car at kerrs and woukdnt you know my instincts were right the alignment was out by 2mm, corrected and now driving perfect, I'd too now recommend.

Deezer-D

RMS Regular
Drives
Mini SE
KDS is BMWs own alignment system. They use the holes in the OEM wheels to mount the equipment and load up the passenger seat with weights. So, proper KDS, go to BMW and pay through the nose

chapletown

RMS Regular
OP
chapletown
Drives
G20 M340i X
I started a thread on this a month or two back and kerrs where highly recommended. I went with magowans as a local mechanic got it done cheap for me. I wasn't happy with it brought it back and they insisted it was fine.

Last week got 4 new tyres on the car at kerrs and woukdnt you know my instincts were right the alignment was out by 2mm, corrected and now driving perfect, I'd too now recommend.

What Kerr's branch did u use? I've always used Antrim but never been overly impressed.

Duke

RMS Regular
Drives
Golf Gt
I used the Belfast branch a couple of weeks ago and I couldn't recommend them enough. 4 hankooks and wheel alignment done, great improvement

Antoin

RMS Regular
Drives
E60 535d
Mallusk Magowans have always been good for me.

They sorted me out as well after another company made a balls of it the week before.
And by making a balls of it I mean it tore the passenger tyre down to the wires in 3 days, albeit it wasn't in the greatest nick to start with.
The other company didn't inspire me with confidence so I didn't go back to see if they would rectify it.

Neil Kirkpatrick

RMS Regular
Drives
Subaru Impreza P
Hello @chapletown, first of all I am so sorry to hear you haven't been overly impressed with us at Kerr's Tyres.
Would you please give us a ring on 07712569181. We can't resolve or help you if we don't receive your feedback. :-(
Please give us a ring and I will do my best to resolve any matter that you may have had

Many thanks Neil @ Kerr's Tyres

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.