JDM Honda Civic EF9 siR II

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

JDM-EF9

RMS Regular
Drives
400bhp DC5 Turbo
I'll get a thread going here and start with the car I've picked up recently... I'm normally one for just browsing the forum and would do next to zero posting but ill try sort that.. So here it is.. A little special in my eyes.. Love it

One for now after the spec.. May have forgotten some things but ill update in time..

SPEC:

Engine and Performance:

- 2.5' t304 longlife stainless Catback Exhaust

- D-cat

- NGK iridium plugs

- scorpion drop-in filter

- 10 / 40 motul oil and hamp filter

Exterior:

- Chargespeed Spoiler

- Chargespeed Front Lip

- Jazz Washer Jet's

- Licence Plate Tilt Bracket

- us spec Si sidelights

Wheel's / Suspension / chassis:

- 15" desmond regamaster's

- bilstein shocks

- 30mm Eibach Spring's

- Red Ray's Extended Wheel Stud's

- uprated front and rear arb's

- feels front strut brace

- spats rear strut brace

- full omp dash dodger rollcage

Interior:

- CircuitHero Shifter Extension

- momo sport 350mm steering Wheel

- ek9 recaros on hight adjustable rails

- x2 willans harnesses

- access 'fluffy' floormats

- sparco snap off kit

Love this feature!!! The Civic light up garnish! Rare to see!!!

Thanks

ferrett

RMS Regular
Drives
rsvr cupra r 225
awesome . this starlight black or barcelona green ?

JDM-EF9

RMS Regular
OP
JDM-EF9
Drives
400bhp DC5 Turbo
Thanks mate.. Yea very hard indeed.. Owned a matte black EF 16-16 just over a year ago and it was starting to rot and get soft around sills etc.. As soon as I saw this one I was shocked I couldn't find a spec of rust.. Completely solid.. Helps that there's no rear interior and OMP dash dodger cage in it and could see right down and into the pockets.. Very clean for 23 year old car but I guess that's the advantages of an import that hasn't been about the land too long...

chrisd1

RMS Regular
Drives
AE86 / EF Civic
beautiful example, very hard to get now and making big money, enjoy it.. stunning in black on regas

DaddyCC

RMS Regular
Drives
VW CC
h9AB69F8E

Pics, more are required!!! :heart::heart::heart::heart:

Looks absolutely beautiful, where did you pick it up? Not too many of these left :worried:

Jola

RMS Regular
Would this have been at the Jap show at Junction 1 last year? I remember seeing 1 very similar. Looks well :grinning:

RolyaT

RMS Regular
Drives
people mad
That is stunning, looks very clean. I would be lying if I said I wasn't jealous!

C4L

RMS Regular
very cool, looks in great shape! what sort of power/are they quick? know literally nothing about them but certainly looks very fresh (y)(y)

ferrett

RMS Regular
Drives
rsvr cupra r 225
very cool, looks in great shape! what sort of power/are they quick? know literally nothing about them but certainly looks very fresh (y)(y)

167bhp to be precise . tho my old one pulled 171,2 with an rsr exhaust

flowers

RMS Regular
Drives
EK b18
Seeing this just makes me want to finish mine more and more. Lovely example mate. Does anyone know of anyone breaking any of these ef9's or ee9's ?

JDM-EF9

RMS Regular
OP
JDM-EF9
Drives
400bhp DC5 Turbo
Uploaded a picture of the rare light civic garnish :grinning:

beautiful example, very hard to get now and making big money, enjoy it.. stunning in black on regas
Thanks! Yea you'd be hard pushed to find a good one these days and yea they do make big money.. You get what you pay for I guess. I only plan to make it better (y)

Was a gd we run down to pick this up with u really tidy motor. Health to enjoy
Yea was good meeting you mate.. I'll be up your way soon I'm sure :laughing:

h9AB69F8E

Pics, more are required!!! :heart::heart::heart::heart:

Looks absolutely beautiful, where did you pick it up? Not too many of these left :worried:

Thanks buddy, I picked it up in Dublin and yea sad to say there isn't many good ones left. I'll post more pics in time :grinning: During the week myself and mate are going to strip it down and fully underseal it. Not a spot or sign of rust on it and there's no way I'll be giving it a chance to either! Once MOT'd and on the road etc I'll upload more pictures (y)

That is absolutely stunning! Love these!
Thanks mate (y)

Would this have been at the Jap show at Junction 1 last year? I remember seeing 1 very similar. Looks well :grinning:
I'm not too sure. I wouldn't think so though to be honest because I never saw it or I'd have been all over it

:eek:, I've never seen an EF in such good nick. I want one now :cool: .
Yea it's in pretty good order considering the age of it. Odd little mark here and there but a good detailing will soon sort the majority out :laughing:

That is stunning, looks very clean. I would be lying if I said I wasn't jealous!
Thanks mate (y) Nice to have something a little bit different...

Thanks... Can't say it's unbelievably quick but it'll hold it's own and it's fun to drive on the B roads 8o|

Know the last 2 owners of this, beautiful car!
Credit to the last owners... They looked after the car very well! Thanks!

Seeing this just makes me want to finish mine more and more. Lovely example mate. Does anyone know of anyone breaking any of these ef9's or ee9's ?
Get it finished!! And thanks mate.. Donedeal is normally flooded with parts from them and it's hit and miss for prices but as for a breaker I'm yet to come across a proper one if there is any :relieved:

Cfly

RMS Regular
Drives
Yaris turbo/Ae86
that light of rear badge is indeed uber rare sir. hope its well stuck on haha. lovely civic. imo the best shape!

JDM-EF9

RMS Regular
OP
JDM-EF9
Drives
400bhp DC5 Turbo
that light of rear badge is indeed uber rare sir. hope its well stuck on haha. lovely civic. imo the best shape!

Very rare... It'll not go anywhere fast haha.. A lot of taking apart to be done to get at it as its wired and not just glow in the dark... But thanks, one of my favourite shapes also... Don't think I'll ever part with it.. A lot of plans in place.... The question is... When...

JDM-EF9

RMS Regular
OP
JDM-EF9
Drives
400bhp DC5 Turbo
Thought i'd give it a good wash since it was a half decent day... You might have noticed i've added the red pin stripe to it but it'll most likely be taken off again and replaced with the OEM metallic silver... Honda's looking £160 or so for it and trying to find something similar is a pain
sad.gif
Other than this I'm going to get horn wired tomorrow then it's all set for MOT which i'm booking tomorrow... Can't wait to get it on the road... But I'm sure it won't be too long before it's off it again... 6 months of 'good' weather is enough for it I think
smile1.gif

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.