Civinfo.com meet Sunday 23rd May

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Sam_FN2

RMS Regular
Drives
FN2 Civic TypeR
Well just as it says in the title really
icon_biggrin.gif

Everybody welcome

Date- Sunday 23rd May
Time- 1PM
Location- Sprucefield Lisburn B&Q Car Parks

Ireland Sunday 23rd May Sprucefield Lisburn Meet - Civinfo

short notice i know but i clean forgot about putting it on here until now :worried:

AndyG

RMS Regular
may aswell start it again.. see if there is any more interest! But ive just realised im workinmg so wont be there :worried:

lori_roks

RMS Member
Drives
Peugeot 107 (r.i
i'll hopefully be at this, coming from the port...but the civic is durty so she'll be hidden in a corner lol

Jack-Civic

RMS Regular
Drives
Eg K20 Project!
Andy will be there with his bucket and sponge Lori. Sure you can come see us while hes washin it ;)

civic 03

RMS Member
awesome pics...was a class day and was good getting to meet everyone!

Ryan (black ep3 with the green wheels)

ek4

RMS Regular
Drives
ek4
some nice pics there (y)

get yourselves up to the jap meet next month at junction 1 also......gonna be big :party:

alan_d

Drives
little roadster!
chees guys - it was great meeting you all, I had a great time at my first honda based meet. Being from a toyota background and now being a mazdahead, I expected a sound hiding but instead was greeted with handshakes and mucho friendliness! many thanks guys!

Im a bit disappointed with the results above as I had to bang them through filejuicer to milk the Tiff out of the NEFs, then shrink down minus my seam carver and ended up in crappy jpeg :worried: but I still have the good nefs sat here if anyone wants them for their car.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.