Blackline Coilover Thread

Blackline

RMS Regular
OP
Blackline
Another white MK5 GTI in through the doors, this one for a set of BC Racing coilovers and 12mm spacers all round.

IMG_5797.jpg

IMG_5799.jpg

Set at a reasonable height to allow for settling and to minimise the chance of the meaty tyres rubbing the arches with the spacers on. A drop in tyre size on the 17s would really help this but we've left that up to the customer to decide if he wants to change.

Blackline

RMS Regular
OP
Blackline
Just a simple set of ProSport coilovers fitted to this CC.

Decent entry level coilovers that don't break the bank and are still reasonably comfortable.

IMG_6672.jpg

IMG_6675.jpg

Blackline

RMS Regular
OP
Blackline
Had the pleasure of fitting some very nice Ohlins coilovers to this Yaris GR recently along with a full set of Eibach spacers to fill the arches out nicely.

IMG_7086.jpg

IMG_7084.jpg

IMG_7081.jpg

IMG_7080.jpg

IMG_7079.jpg

So much love for these little motors.

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
Pretty sure I was behind this around lunch time today on knock carriageway belfast. Looked and sounded well!

Blackline

RMS Regular
OP
Blackline
Hard to believe it's been almost 4 months since I last updated this thread.

Since then we've done quite a bit...

IMG_8554.jpg

IMG_8556.jpg

This A4 got a set of afffordable, but great quality, ProSport coilovers.

IMG_8605.jpg

IMG_8604.jpg

We also had the red M140i back in for a height adjustment along with some powerflex bushings fitted and a downpipe. BC Racing coilovers are great on these!

IMG_8636.jpg

IMG_8637.jpg

IMG_8633.jpg

IMG_8634.jpg

Nice wee M240i got a set of KWs offering a decent drop whilst retaining a superior level of comfort.

IMG_8646.jpg

IMG_8648.jpg

This B-Road Blaster got a set of BCs supplied and fitted to replace the old and tired coilovers that were on it previously. Now driving much much nicer!

IMG_8649.jpg

IMG_8651.jpg

And finally we had this beast of an RS6 in. The factory DRC system had given up so we fitted a set of BC Racing coilovers and an H&R DRC delete kit.

And of course every car here got a full 4 wheel laser alignment on our Hunter machine ensuring they handle as well as they possibly can!

For any suspension needs you have give us a shout.

Blackline

RMS Regular
OP
Blackline
Really smart M140i we had in for some BC Racing coilovers recently.

IMG_9138.jpg

IMG_9139.jpg

IMG_9126.jpg

IMG_9128.jpg

IMG_9127.jpg

With a host of other mods already carried out including those big AP brakes, Scorpion exhaust and Maxton Design kit this is a great looking car now with the stance and handling to match the performance.

Blackline

RMS Regular
OP
Blackline
Tasty RS4 in a couple of weeks back for a set of KW Coilovers.

IMG_9157.jpg

IMG_9156.jpg

IMG_9155.jpg

Fitted to do away with the failing factory DRC system these KW coilovers come with a delete module so no faults are present on the dash once the old shocks are removed and of course, being KW, they are easily adjustable and very comfortable.

Blackline

RMS Regular
OP
Blackline
Another RS Audi in for KW coilovers and we also fitted a bigger 410mm front disc upgrade for the customer with new rear discs and pads to suit.

RS6 KW GepFefferts.jpg

RS6 KW & Big Brakes.jpg

Blackline

RMS Regular
OP
Blackline
Lovely R8 we had in recently to fit some BC Racing coilovers.

White R8 BCs.jpg

White R8 BCs 4.jpg

White R8 BCs 2.jpg

White R8 BCs 3.jpg

Set to a sensible height with spring preload set correctly and full 4 wheel alignment carried out it now handles great and remains as comfortable as ever.

A great upgrade to replace the worn out factory shocks at quite a reasonable price point too!