Belfast Car Scene Meet: EVERY Wednesday @ Dundonald Omniplex

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

AS Photo

RMS Regular
Drives
Ibiza Cupra 1.8T
Hi All,

Some of you's may know, some may not. Me & few mates help out running a new car enthusiasts website/forum; BelfastCarScene.

We have been open for 12 weeks now - We also hold our Weekly Meets in Dundonald (Belfast), for those who don't know. BCS keep getting questioned about our Weekly Meets; where their held at, times etc. Here is some information of when and where we hold them...

If you have been before, then you know where to go. For those who haven't, we hold a Weekly Meet every Wednesday night at Dundonald Omniplex Cinema, Eastpoint Car Park. We are diagonally facing Dundonald Ice Bowl at the roundabout, you can't miss us!! BCS meets start at 8.30PM. The Staff are always there before hand - and you can find us wearing the black BCS jackets.

BCS would like to advise that when you come to our meets, you:

* Don't throw down litter, put it in a bin or keep it so you can dispose at a later stage.
* Don't under any circumstance rake your car, we have CCTV Cameras watching upon us.
* Don't bring alcohol.

Pictures get taken every week by the BCS Photographer Marc & Steve. If you want some photos taken, give them a shout. However, they would like to apply some rules;

* By shouting "Yo" you won't get their attention.
* Do not whistle at them.
* If you don't want pictures taken off your car, let them know.

Please Note: Number plates will be blanked out, just encase any off you's question us about this.

BCS are currently working on bringing a few suprises to our meets in the near future. If you have any questions, feel free to ask. We would be happy to help.

We hope to see you at our future meets. They happen every Wednesday.

Thanks for reading,
BCS Staff.

bluntcap

RMS Regular
Drives
2018 Golf R
Just registered mate, nice to see a site with a regular meet in Belfast Im just down the road so hopefully should get up to a few of them

Fastfish

RMS Regular
Drives
1979CelicaTurbo
Just been looking ojn the tinterweb but when you click on Belfast Car Scene is sends you to bangor cruise? wtf

Fastfish

RMS Regular
Drives
1979CelicaTurbo
Just had a look on there,Just a small point but some of the words are almost impossible to read? otherwise looks like it will be a cracking site.....will have to pop along

Graham

RMS Photographer
Drives
Press Cars
fair play for posting, but marc normally responds to "oi bitch" for photo's lol

good to meet some of you's at heatwave BTW (it was my ramp that was used to jack up andy's scirocco lol)

AS Photo

RMS Regular
OP
A
Drives
Ibiza Cupra 1.8T
Just had a look on there,Just a small point but some of the words are almost impossible to read? otherwise looks like it will be a cracking site.....will have to pop along

Yeah man I know - have been working on the revamp for a good while now. Trying to get to uploading it very soon, but working on the events at the minute, then I'll get it uploaded. New style, bigger writing, better laid out etc.

Graham, Thanks for the ramp. I don't think I was talking to you but you could have well and truely noticed me haha.

No harm in posting and notifying other Car Websites that we exist. At BCS we take everything seriously and try to focus on main things like keeping the Weekly meets organised and under control, same as events - just about getting ourselves noticed. It will be good to meet some new faces here and there.

Graham

RMS Photographer
Drives
Press Cars
i was over talking to stu and andrew so theres a fair chance ye were there, i was on the BMX when i was over at ya's

Graham

RMS Photographer
Drives
Press Cars
yes i done the shocker, was driving the yellow estate :grinning:

cheers paula, trance master iw as def talking to you in that case inside, well i was talking to bob more

Jonto

RMS Regular
Drives
finger up arse
just signed up there looks good just waiting on permission to start posting (y)

AS Photo

RMS Regular
OP
A
Drives
Ibiza Cupra 1.8T
yes i done the shocker, was driving the yellow estate :grinning:

cheers paula, trance master iw as def talking to you in that case inside, well i was talking to bob more

Maybe I was then, you the fella with the camera?

Yes Paula, chicken suit FTW!!

Graham

RMS Photographer
Drives
Press Cars
yes trance master i was the snapper, would have had a luminous and white dj deck tee shirt on

AS Photo

RMS Regular
OP
A
Drives
Ibiza Cupra 1.8T
yes trance master i was the snapper, would have had a luminous and white dj deck tee shirt on

Yup I remember now. Met so many people at the weekend. Nice meeting you and cheers for the snap off the chickens, I suppose you couldn't resist as you don't see many eejits at shows dressed up - ahh the banter LOL.

Paula

RMS Regular
Drives
VW Lupo GTi
Was a very good turnout last night, hopefully have another BBQ one as well :grinning:

AS Photo

RMS Regular
OP
A
Drives
Ibiza Cupra 1.8T
Was a very good turnout last night, hopefully have another BBQ one as well :grinning:

Roll on the BBQ - when the weather is good. Nice to see few new faces last night. Roll on next week.

azzamut

RMS Regular
Drives
Evo ,GS430
this is just round the corner from me :grinning:

Will pop down next week, especially if there is a BBQ (y)

AS Photo

RMS Regular
OP
A
Drives
Ibiza Cupra 1.8T
this is just round the corner from me :grinning:

Will pop down next week, especially if there is a BBQ (y)

If there is a BBQ, we hold it in SeaPark. But their be regular up-dates, I'll just update this thread and keep youse updated every week.
Hope to see ya there next week and if so come over and say hello.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.