Audi S3 Sprint Blue 2007

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
Avant for me too personally.

Audi performance Q cars are notoriously more commonly Avants.

Controversial statement, but I'm actually bored of Sprint Blue. Please get the red and do what we discussed with black or carbon bits.

Last edited:

Conor

RMS Regular
No need what so ever for an S4 Avant or any estate for that matter. When I get dogs or kids then I may consider something along those lines. I'm only 29 lol

By that same thinking you don't need a 4 door saloon either then!

I'd be of the same opinion as @hutchy_belfast TBH, S5 would be a much better choice if you're dead set against an Avant.

Boydie

RMS Regular
OP
Boydie
Drives
S3 Revo
Yeah @Conor - my personal preference would be the A5 but the 3.0V6 is still £30k in a coupe. There are plenty of convertibles but I don't have the hair for one!

Main reason for the S4 was to get the 3.0V6 as well as the spec but will see.

I might take a side step, who knows!?

Crimson

RMS Regular
Drives
Daytona Grey S3
@Boydie I wouldn't let hair be the deciding factor on getting a rag top or not - get a bandana for top down days or follow the footsteps of the Rock...Dwayne Johnson...btw...(not our resident member of 5-0) if it really bothers you

If you love the car and you like ragtops - JUST BUY IT!!!

I've seen plenty of lads young and old with thinning hair driving rag tops - if it doesn't bother them then don't let it bother you - Life's too short Boydo!

Andy55

RMS Regular
@Andy55 that saloon is sold, was prepared to buy it yesterday lol

Avant is gorgeous but I'm not ready for an estate car.

Unlucky. Speed Blue stuff doesn't seem to sit about too long.
Have you anyone in the likes of Audi keeping an eye out for the right car for you?

Crimson

RMS Regular
Drives
Daytona Grey S3
Well at least ragtops taken out of the list then

Im not a big fan of ragtops TBH, if I lived in a warmer climate I could see the appeal, but for the few sunny warm days we get annually in this god-forsaken dump called NI I wouldn't rush out to get one.....

Carson

RMS Regular
Drives
R53 JCW/A4 B8.5
Looks a bit neglected in comparison to how it was when you had it. It seems that is the average rate for that mileage however plenty about on mainland.

Boydie

RMS Regular
OP
Boydie
Drives
S3 Revo
Yeah seems on the money for age and mileage. You're getting a lot of extras as well with my old car - best car I've owned!

Boydie

RMS Regular
OP
Boydie
Drives
S3 Revo
I noticed that, I'm not sure to be honest. Don't think in did. By the looks of it he must have changed it to allow him to watch tv??

Sure he changed the clutch FFS and there was nothing wrong with it I was told.

ChrisL

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi S3 (8V)
As I said to you earlier, wouldnt be were my 11k would go. 100k at that price would be hard to hand over! Def looks neglected in comparison to what way you had it.

Gambit

RMS Regular
As I said to you earlier, wouldnt be were my 11k would go. 100k at that price would be hard to hand over! Def looks neglected in comparison to what way you had it.

only difference is the wheels which is making it look neglected imo. agree though in that i cant say id part with 11k for it. loads of nice bits on it but. @Boydie was it not an uprated clutch you put into it at the time?

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.