Your Questions for Sold as Seen Episode 33?

•   
We are recording again next week- If you have any Q&A questions we haven't covered in previous threads/episodes, throw them in here and we'll do our best to work through them!

1704896598719.png

Terry

RMS Regular
Drives
Carefully
Car or garage tools that are so good you wish you’d bought them years ago and/or are there ones you wish you’d never bothered with. Possible segue into what can be done at home versus when it’s time to take it to a pro.

Gaz

This space available for rent
OP
Gaz
Drives
M4 Comp Pack
Bump - happy to take any more!

AlpineF30

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW M3
Is there any actual interesting new cars?(Tesla’s and supercars excluded) or do you think most of the new stuff is just rehashed versions of cars we have had the past 10 years?

Also in what world is a 520i M sport before options worth £51 grand?!

IMG_4089.png

stuartyvilla

RMS Regular
Drives
182/ 208 GTI
Since I am a sucker for anything not german, take out the big German brands, what are you driving?

Reactions: Gaz

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
What are your must do's in a car before/as you set off?
  • Volume 20, 25 or 30 (Depending on the song) no in between really
  • Temp on an even number
  • Display my oil temp on the DIS then I change it to the timer for how long I've been in the car to then monitor my progress to my destination
  • I use manual mode to change gear sooner as to keep noise/drone down at 5am :joy:
Do you seat belt on before starting engine/leaving or do you put it on while moving off?

Reactions: Gaz

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
What are your must do's in a car before/as you set off?
  • Volume 20, 25 or 30 (Depending on the song) no in between really
  • Temp on an even number
  • Display my oil temp on the DIS then I change it to the timer for how long I've been in the car to then monitor my progress to my destination
  • I use manual mode to change gear sooner as to keep noise/drone down at 5am :joy:
Do you seat belt on before starting engine/leaving or do you put it on while moving off?

If you can give a heads up when those questions are being answered, or save them to the end so I can switch off.

Gaz

This space available for rent
OP
Gaz
Drives
M4 Comp Pack
We normally do questions at the end, but there's a real risk of me dozing off also so might do Boydie's 1st thing while we're all awake :laughing: