Your Podcast Questions for Sold as Seen Episode 24

•   
Myself, @Cooper and @Big Pimp are recording again next week - we have a few outstanding Q&A questions as we ran out of time on the last occasion, but if anyone has any more they want answered fire them in here!

c_rad

RMS Regular
As we all inevitably get older, how do we think it will change our relationship with cars? Will be still be able to enjoy them in the same capacity, or will they be sentenced to a lifetime of becoming relics of the past while technology pushes forward?

Do you see yourselves buying a classic car to maintain and tinker with or prefer a modern classic?

big_pete

RMS Regular
Drives
Soulless pos
What cars do you wish you bought and enjoyed but now you feel time has passed and you don’t feel like you could anymore?

For example I wish I had bought a Glanza but feel far too old for one now lol.

Have you ever owned the same car more than once and did it live up to its memory when you bought it back?

I’ve done it a few times and it’s never felt right second time round. However I’m not learning my lesson and constantly badgering the man that bought my M4 to sell it back to me lol

stuartyvilla

RMS Regular
Drives
182/ 208 GTI
Would love to hear some stories from 'the good old days' of cruises and shows. Craziest stories, iconic cars, mishaps, first or secondhand from back in the day. having just missed the real hayday I love hearing the mad stories from the Fast Car/Max Power days. Also what car has surprised you most for speed? Either as adriver, passenger, or a 'play along the A8' type scenario?

ace275

RMS Regular
Drives
Legacy SpecB
What cars do you wish you bought and enjoyed but now you feel time has passed and you don’t feel like you could anymore?

For example I wish I had bought a Glanza but feel far too old for one now lol.

Have you ever owned the same car more than once and did it live up to its memory when you bought it back?

I’ve done it a few times and it’s never felt right second time round. However I’m not learning my lesson and constantly badgering the man that bought my M4 to sell it back to me lol
I had a DC2 years ago, missed it for years, always regretted selling it

Bought a cheap one in Lisburn a few years ago as an either fix or break project, hoked it over the backroads on the way home and just didn't like it. Far too much effort to make progress and too narrow a powerband, compared to turbo cars.

Anyway, my suggestions:

-Best or most memorable quotes or things you've read on the forum that's had you in stiches

-Cars you have owned or driven that far exceeded your expectations and surprised you in some way

-Cars you hate that everyone else seems to love

-How much is my unused RMS sticker worth from the closed forum shop?

Gaz

This space available for rent
OP
Gaz
Drives
M4 Comp Pack
Thanks all, keep 'em coming

gary1365

RMS Regular
Drives
Great news
I always think of good questions when I'm listening. I never remember them when I've the chance to post them 🤣

AlpineF30

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW M3
If Range Rovers have such a bad reputation why did I count 9 of them on road within a 15 minute period.
Also you have a budget of half a million

Go mad on a supercar or a fill a shed of working class hero’s?

Gaz

This space available for rent
OP
Gaz
Drives
M4 Comp Pack
Any more Q's, fire them in today - we are recording tonight.