Rate your Products.

CharlySkunkWeed

RMS Regular
OP
CharlySkunkWeed
You might notice that I’ve only listed it in 5lt sizing as the price has came down again thankfully.

It was costing me > £70 for 5 litres for the last year and a bit!

I’ve always kept pricing as competitive as I can but I’ve had price increase after price increase over the last 2 years and can no longer absorb some of them

Even the plastics as well as cardboard have had dramatic increases since I last purchased them
Is there an option to do refills ? Did you used to do that on some stuff, or did I make that up ?
I suppose by the time someone drove to you the saving would be gone anyway.

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
Drives
like im late
Is there an option to do refills ? Did you used to do that on some stuff, or did I make that up ?
I suppose by the time someone drove to you the saving would be gone anyway.
yeah - i have a few customers (especially those who but the 20lt drums, which this time last year were costing my £2.95 + VAT and are now 6.80 + VAT for the same drum from the same supplier, and they're still the cheapest around) will come to refill and save a few quid.

DJMCA

RMS Regular
Thats a good shout actually, if im calling in anyway to get more stuff i could just reuse the containers.

Are you happy to do that for 5ltr refills @Big Pimp ?

Just want to do my bit for the environment and all that ;). Makes sense i suppose rather than throw them in the bin to drive down the road to get more

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
Drives
like im late
Thats a good shout actually, if im calling in anyway to get more stuff i could just reuse the containers.

Are you happy to do that for 5ltr refills @Big Pimp ?

Just want to do my bit for the environment and all that ;). Makes sense i suppose rather than throw them in the bin to drive down the road to get more
of course mate - give me a shout to make sure i'm there, or not too fr away at least!

zafturbo

RMS Regular

A mate says this is good. Not sure if that's cheap, but he said it lasts ages and goes on easy.
Use that on the trucks and does an excellent job .