F1 2024

Captain Starlet

RMS Regular
Drives
S2000
Brilliant race, not sure what happened to Max's pacw, but great to see him finally get the well deserved win. Touching to see everyone congratulate, and genuinely appear pleased for him, including Max.

Wild Thing

RMS Regular
Great result for Lando. I will throw you all a curveball on Newey. He will go career full circle and finish his designing days with Mario Andretti’s new team. Was also interesting that Clare Williams was at Miami

stevyg

RMS Regular
Agree, decent race. First in a long time. Not the biggest Lando fan but I'm happy for him, incredible drive. Is it just me or is it so weird seeing how all the F1 drivers act like they are mates? We will see how long Max & Lando stay friends if Lando beats him a few more times. KMag drove like he was playing a video game, should get a race ban for that, I know he's close on points. Loved seeing Max get beat with Lando pulling away from him. All the excuses are out, there was a hole in his floor, his wing was bent, the cone damaged the front, the car didn't work on the medium tyres, the SC cheated to put Max behind, I even heard Max say the rear was damaged at the start by Perez and he lost downforce lol
Hope Newey goes to Ferrari. He's always said he's always wanted to work with Hamilton then a few days ago he said he's always wanted to work with Alonso so maybe that means he's already off to work with Lewis? He won't be short on job offers thats for sure.
It was an orange weekend, orange Trump, orange car & orange cone.

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
OP
svensktoppen
Drives
FK2 CTR
Nice to see someone else on the podium, and he had to drive for it too. Well done 😎

I know everyone is going "oh, the RB got beaten on track". And it was. But it took a lucky break at the safety car, plus Max running a damaged floor. And maybe one of the few tracks that don't suit that RB, for whatever reason.

Lando still had to work for it - fair play, not taking anything away from him. But can't see it being anything other than business as usual at the next one.

Just happy it's not a total runaway season for RB 😇

gpaevo

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi B9.5
Ferrari testing wheel covers at Fiorano (that's what article said).

I noticed the tyre tread pattern though🤔

Screenshot_20240509_192016_Facebook.jpg

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
OP
svensktoppen
Drives
FK2 CTR
With Adrian going a load of others were bound to follow. Actually probably not a bad thing to spread them around the teams and not all jumping to the same team 😇