Drives
The odd time
Quick Polish
IMG_20240506_172626.jpg

Chris100

RMS Regular
Drives
718 T
I m trying for cancellation but date I got for it was September or something mental lol i keep trying but I'm always at work when a date comes up. Mot is some mess currently. Do your head in.

I would have the same problem, don’t have the time to mess around sorting an MOT. So anything I am considering needs to have at least 6 months MOT on it to be an option.

Father Stack

RMS Regular
Drives
VRS
If you work at a computer there's very minimal messing around involved with getting an MOT. Once you have one booked it takes minutes to look for a cancellation a couple of times a day. I've had absolutely no bother with MOTs in the last year - always managed to get one fairly local within the next day or two after checking for cancellations.

Can understand it's a pain in the hoop if you're something that doesn't require you to sit in front of a computer for periods of time.

Chris100

RMS Regular
Drives
718 T
If you work at a computer there's very minimal messing around involved with getting an MOT. Once you have one booked it takes minutes to look for a cancellation a couple of times a day. I've had absolutely no bother with MOTs in the last year - always managed to get one fairly local within the next day or two after checking for cancellations.

Can understand it's a pain in the hoop if you're something that doesn't require you to sit in front of a computer for periods of time.

It’s the time to take the car for the MOT, not the booking process.

Chris_LeonFR

RMS Regular
Drives
Leon FR
I have a couple of wee trade in cheapies coming in

2008 Honda Civic 1.8 Sport, black 5dr with 114k and MOT to Jan, £1350

2011 Megane 1.6 I-music 5dr in blue with only 66k, MOT sept £1995 for it

Will get photos of them up once they are in

Any pictures of the Megane Pete? Might do as a first car for the daughter.